Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How should I go about choosing a haircut?

I need to get a haircut. I'm a 18 year old boy with red hair down to my upper jaw. I need one badly. So please help. I don't want to have my hair short, like a medium lenght would be great, but I don't know what to have done. I'd love to get on of those ';emo'; haircuts or something, but I don't know what to pick. The internet's not helping me at all.How should I go about choosing a haircut?
Why not go to a Stylist that shows books and books of various hair cuts and choose based on images you like and the stylists suggestions about your face, structure, hair type, etc?





The internet is a good place to start, but a real person is the best source of information.How should I go about choosing a haircut?
Alright cut of most of it and leave a couple inches long and put on gel and stand them up, you would look super cool!


Have fun!
here's a fun idea: either learn yourself or get a friend who knows how to use Photoshop or some other editing program and put your face on different haircuts. Its fairly easy and you can manipulate the photos to match your face pretty well. Just get a clean frontal face picture and go to town!
heyy. well hockey hair really looks fantastic on most guys but try consulting a professional %26amp; also pick something u'll like too;)

No comments:

Post a Comment