Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do you get the perfect haircut for you?

im hanging out watching america's next top model and I want to know how do I get great hair like the models that works for me. I've never had an amazing haircut and I want one.How do you get the perfect haircut for you?
my advice to you is you should go to a professional hairstylist. Then, u can tell them what hairstyle u want. Im pretty sure that if u go to a professional, u will be more satisfiedHow do you get the perfect haircut for you?
i shave my head sorry
Honestly? Go to a more upscale hairdresser and JUST ASK them!





If you want a fabulous haircut, it comes at a higher price, (mine was about 55$, not insinuating my hair is the best btw lol) but the results are usually great!





If you ask for an opinion and open your mind a bit, then your stylist can change your whole look basically. It is awesome.





Just free your mind, and the rest will follow (ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment