Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I get my mom to wait to go out to get me a haircut?

My mom wants me to go out to get me a haircut this weekend. She thinks my hair is too long. I dont think so. The Christmas break is coming so I want to get her to let me wait until the break to get the haircut. Anybody got any ideas of things I can say to her to get her to wait?How can I get my mom to wait to go out to get me a haircut?
Tell her you want it longer for Locks for Love :)





Or tell her it is YOUR hair (well it is) and that it is your idea if you want it cut.How can I get my mom to wait to go out to get me a haircut?
How long is it exactly ?





Anyways ! Just try telling her calmly and collectively that you want to wait until break, that way you can surprise people once you get back to school ! or work .... yeah. Plus, you'll be getting your hair cut, eventually yeah ? It won't really make a difference w h e n.

No comments:

Post a Comment